Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I would like to know how I go about getting medical cannabis

Customer Question

I would like to know how I go about getting medical cannabis for treating my nerve damage and multiple fractures from a head on collision last year! I'm also signed up for disability which is like pulling teeth in the dark!! TY
JA: Have you noticed any swelling in the gums? When was your last visit to the dentist?
Customer: I would like to know how I go about getting medical cannabis for treating my nerve damage and multiple fractures from a head on collision last year! I'm also signed up for disability which is like pulling teeth in the dark!! TY
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I would like to know how I go about getting medical cannabis for treating my nerve damage and multiple fractures from a head on collision last year! I'm also signed up for disability which is like pulling teeth in the dark!! TY
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Ruple Galani replied 24 days ago.

Medical cannabis is dependent on your state and what laws and rules apply. Each state has various restrictions on the use and only qualified doctors can prescribe. Check your state laws and medical board for information.