Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

First is this real or spam, your not real, heelo, im

Customer Question

hi
JA: Hi. How can we be of help?
Customer: first is this real or spam
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: your not real
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: heelo
JA: Hi. How can we help?
Customer: im experiencing a light brown discharge two days before my period and i don't know if it's irregular because i just started using a app that calculat my cycle and last month i had my period on the 5th and lasted for 5 days and the app calculated that my next period will be on the 18th of november and two days befor i saw a brown/pinksh discharge come out i thought its my period but the next day there is no flow and my pads are clean and only when i whip i see the discharge so i kept my finger in and its there was no blood only a brown/pink fluid
JA: Are you in any pain? How regular are your periods?
Customer: im not in pain
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
i dont know if my period is regular
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  drcaplan replied 17 days ago.

Hello!

Welcome to the JustAnswer.com question/answer interface.

I am a Family Medicine doctor, board certified with active licenses and certification in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, as well as Integrative Medicine & Naturopathy, with advanced training in Neurology, Cardiovascular Medicine, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, and Psychiatry. I am also well-trained in Functional Medicine. For your review, here is my direct link with my current ratings: http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-familydoctor/

I have read your post and observations. Would you prefer a summary answer to your question, or would you prefer more back-and-forth, where there will be a series of more questions and more details clarified? There is no difference in charges for your preference. You can continue to ask questions and receive answers without additional charges.

Either way, I’ll do my best to take the appropriate time to help you.

Expert:  drcaplan replied 17 days ago.

I understand your concern about the brownish/pink discharge, and the irregularity of the periods

Expert:  drcaplan replied 17 days ago.

Is this the first time you've experienced these ?

Expert:  drcaplan replied 17 days ago.

It seems that you're not able to chat at the moment - certainly not a problem. I’ll convert the chat session to a Question & Answer session. That way, we can both continue to post questions/comments/answers, without time restrictions, until you feel satisfied with the information you’ve received.

Feel free to click "reply" to post answers and more questions at any time. When you click “ reply” and type out your comment/question, I will be notified to come back and answer. You are not charged more than the initial deposit, no matter how long it takes for us to chat, so this will just take the time restrictions away for both of us. When you feel satisfied that I have addressed your concern completely, you can then press "accept" and rate the answer so that I may be compensated for the time.