DIEGO BONILLA
DIEGO BONILLA, Doctor
Experience:  Pulmonary/ Critical Care at Boston University
93381398

I was wondering how to get medical thc from the clinic in

Customer Question

i was wondering how to get medical thc from the clinic in N.Y. but the only have oil , edibles, and pills. thc rerally helps me with my symptoms and is something that fixes one problem for you. I have various things that marijuana helps better than benzos. there is a dispensary on queens blvd and one in lake success n.y.. I have bad panic attacks , bad anxiety and bad nausea in the morning and I noticed when I smoked all three symptoms go away immediately...also helps my knee pain and I don't have seizures when I'm on it and very bad insomnia which thc also helps. I'm looking to get a card and a doctors note as well with my conditions listedso I can go to the dispensary...also one more question. if I have Medicaid do I pay for the thc oil when I go to the dispensary or do I have to pay cash? also how much to get a liscence and a note saying all my problems that this really helps
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?
Customer: i smoke weed all the time because of all these conditions and i want to do it legally cause it really helps i jkust want the vaporizer liquid thc to use with vaporizer. all my symptoms are so much better than just with klonopin. another thing i want to stop.since about 2001 constantly
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: nope that's pretty much it
Category: Medical
Expert:  DIEGO BONILLA replied 6 months ago.

Dear JA Customer, my name is***** and I have been practicing medicine for the past 10 years. I am very happy to assist you today and I will get back to you with an answer momentarily.

In the state on NY and NYC there are assigned place where you can obtain THC after an initial evaluation. These places provide you the prescription and they dispense THC too.

https://www.health.ny.gov/regulations/medical_marijuana/application/selected_applicants.htm

I hope that this information was helpful. Let me know if you have any further questions and I will be happy to assist you further. Please don’t forget to leave a positive rating if you are satisfied. Thank you.