Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

Thank you i would like to know what type or person it is

Customer Question

thank you i would like to know what type or person it is that does not react to an apology
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: not me a fiend
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: gee what does take to convince you I am talking about a friend I am dating
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Captain replied 7 months ago.

Hello!

Welcome to the JustAnswer.com question/answer interface.

I am a Family Medicine doctor, board certified with active licenses and certification in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, as well as Integrative Medicine & Naturopathy, with advanced training in Neurology, Cardiovascular Medicine, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, and Psychiatry. I am also well-trained in Functional Medicine. For your review, here is my direct link with my current ratings: http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-familydoctor/

I have read your post and observations. Would you prefer a summary answer to your question, or would you prefer more back-and-forth, where there will be a series of more questions and more details clarified? There is no difference in charges for your preference.

Either way, I’ll do my best to take the appropriate time to help you.

Sounds like you're in a bit of a bind... How may I help?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
do take medicare?

Online, there is no insurance. This is all strictly advice. You have paid 17 dollars to me... how can I help?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I read that I could an answer without continued questions for money I'm wrong

No, you're correct. please ask as many questions as you'd like. you need not pay any more.

It seems that you're not able to chat at the moment - certainly not a problem. I’ll convert the chat session to a Question & Answer session. That way, we can both continue to post questions/comments/answers, without time restrictions, until you feel satisfied with the information you’ve received.

Feel free to click "reply" to post answers and more questions at any time. When you click “ reply” and type out your comment/question, I will be notified to come back and answer. You are not charged more than the initial deposit, no matter how long it takes for us to chat, so this will just take the time restrictions away for both of us. When you feel satisfied that I have addressed your concern completely, you can then press "accept" and rate the answer so that I may be compensated for the time.