DR.EHTISHAM
DR.EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I just want to know what is going on. My body was all well

Customer Question

Hi, i just want to know what is going on.My body was all well until last sunday (13Nov) morning, i stepped into a cafe and started sneezing non stop. And the whole of sunday, i was sneezing but i was still able to head out to do some shopping.However, the next day 14 Nov, my body suddenly felt so weak, as if it has been attacked by a strong virus, that i had to give my badminton session a missed. I stop sneezing but ny body just doesnt felt right. And it was accompanied by a mild bodyache.On tuesday 15nov, my body was still weak, but i forced myself to head out to the mall to have some walk. However, i started to experience some dizziness hence i went back home to rest.And today, i decided to have an hr of badminton session but could only play for 30mins. I started to have the fainting spells (but i didnt faint). It felt as though someone was pulling me back while i was trying to walk towards the car. My fiance commented that my face was a little pale during the end of the badminton session.What is going on? And why does my body takes longer to recover during a flu? What should i take to speed up the recovery process?
Category: Medical
Expert:  DR.EHTISHAM replied 5 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

It seems like a viral illness. It can take anywhere between 7 days to two weeks to have a complete recovery. You can take anti histamine like Cetrizine and acetaminophen to help relieve your symptoms. Usually these viral illnesses require only supportive/symptomatic treatment as the body itself get rid of infection in a due course of time.

Good luck

Feel free to ask if any more question

If done Please leave a POSITIVE (3 – 5 stars, preferably 5) rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do I am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating

Regards

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
is it normal to have the fainting spells during exercise like badminton training? Or is it advisable that i should rest? Why do i feel so weak that i cant even stay in the mall for long? Usually how many days do i need to get back to my normal routine?

Fatigue and vertigo can be a part of it. It is better to avoid playing badminton and doing heavy exercise. You should start to feel better in a few days with the above mentioned treatment.

Good luck

Feel free to ask if any more question

Regards

Are you there ?

Feel free to ask if any more question

Regards