Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

Wife has receding gums was placed on antibiotics made

Customer Question

Wife has receding gums was placed on antibiotics made everything worse. She hasnt chewed food in 11 months due to it getting up into her gums has lost alot of weight and constantly spits up a white frothy looking pus. She oozies out green from pores and her skin rolls of in balls when you rub it
Category: Medical
Expert:  drcaplan replied 3 months ago.

Hello!

Welcome to the JustAnswer.com question/answer interface.

I am a Family Medicine doctor, board certified with active licenses and certification in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, as well as Integrative Medicine & Naturopathy, with advanced training in Neurology, Cardiovascular Medicine, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, and Psychiatry. I am also well-trained in Functional Medicine. For your review, here is my direct link with my current ratings: http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-familydoctor/

I have read your post and observations. Do you have a specific question? Would you prefer information about periodontitis specifically?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
What is the white frothy puss shes spitting up? Why is she oozing through her skin? Why is her skin rolling off
Expert:  drcaplan replied 3 months ago.

Frothy material in the mouth could be saliva, mucous, pus, or candidal materials - from your description so far, it's still not clear. Can you snap a picture of it? The same is true of the oozing skin, or rolling off.. Those are important concerns that require photos and/or more information.

Expert:  drcaplan replied 3 months ago.

Can you snap some pictures?

Expert:  drcaplan replied 3 months ago.

It seems that you're not able to chat at the moment - certainly not a problem. I’ll convert the chat session to a Question & Answer session. That way, we can both continue to post questions/comments/answers, without time restrictions, until you feel satisfied with the information you’ve received.

Feel free to click "reply" to post answers and more questions at any time. When you click “ reply” and type out your comment/question, I will be notified to come back and answer. You are not charged more than the initial deposit, no matter how long it takes for us to chat, so this will just take the time restrictions away for both of us. When you feel satisfied that I have addressed your concern completely, you can then press "accept" and rate the answer so that I may be compensated for the time.