Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I am 73 old male, never ill. When I was 15 I dianosed with

Customer Question

I am 73 old male , never ill. When I was 15 I dianosed with mitro valve prolapse. For about 29 years I went to the same Dr. who treated me. I was find and was taking digotsin. About 69yers old I started with a pain in my back, that was fixed with a stint, they called it a heart attack. My heart is good, very strong. Now that I am 73 years old my palpitations got
JA: Have you had any recent injuries? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: worse and they told me I need an ablation, which I had done. Now I still get the same feeling after all these years. So now I am going thru to just to have the heart to stop racing for the latter part of my years. But now the medicines for hi blood pressure, the meds at the hospital these last 3 years have been hell. I am in so much pain in my legs, and back, my body is always tired. But, I still try to work, but I cannot make a full day. What happened to me,I was always good. My mom is almost 100, she says it is the medicine. Everytime I go to a different Dr. they give me a run around to take this meds or that meds. I always feel the worse. What do I do to make myself feel better for the last years of my life. To answer your question, I have not have any injuries for operations. I was going to have my testostrone checked, I thought that might work.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I never loose weight, I stay the same. I just feel tired an run down every day before and after I work. I try to eat well and do the right thing, but it all seem fruitless. Before of all of this nonsense, I was fine.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 4 months ago.

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

can you list your medicines?

just click send to reply