Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

Wanted to ask another doctor about a procedure called IV

Customer Question

Wanted to ask another doctor about a procedure called IV ozone therapy from a safety standpoint not about its effectiveness.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 6 months ago.

Hi. Dr Rick here. I completed an Internal medicine internship in NYC and have two decades of clinical experience. How can I assist you today?

This is a SCAM.

Avoid it at all costs.

It's one and only function is to move money out of your pocket and into the pocket of the thief who provided this "IV ozone therapy" quackery.

I hope this makes sense to you.

Even though my answer was not quite what you were hoping for, please understand that my priority was to provide you with the most honest information. With that in consideration, I hope that you found my answer useful. Please click the excellent feedback button so that I can receive credit for my efforts.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

It is not safe at all.......

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** excellent

My pl

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

easure.