Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

I've developed a curvature of my penis and now my erection

Customer Question

I've developed a curvature of my penis and now my erection seems to be only halfway as the tip is limp
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 18 days ago.

Hi. Dr Rick here. I completed an Internal medicine internship in NYC and have two decades of clinical experience. How can I assist you today?

how long ago did this occur?

Did you injure your penis?

Is there any pain?

Can you upload a picture?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I think it started in July (not certain) . I don't remember injuring it. There is no real pain but it is difficult during intercourse. I cannot send a photo

Ok.

Well, at this point your best -- and really only -- option is to have a complete examination of your penis by a urologist. You will also need some laboratory tests for any possible systemic contributing factors.

The sooner you can be seen by a urologist the better as some conditions only get worse with time.

Does this make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS