Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

Do Patriot Power Greens do what the are advertised to do? I

Customer Question

Do Patriot Power Greens do what the are advertised to do?
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I have not asked my doctor yet. I am taking Losartan, Donepezil
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Irregular heart beat at times. I see my cardioligist twice a year and he says I do not have a heart problem. At my annual check up my blood pressure was 154 over 120
JA: Do you know if your family has a history of heart disease? In general, how would you describe your health lately?
Customer: I am 89 yrs old and and was diagnosed with dementia last april. Not long after that I went from 167 lbs to 152 without a change of diet. I went to another doctor september and tested just below dementia.
Submitted: 26 days ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 26 days ago.

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 26 days ago.

at age 89 with some early dementia, I can see how you are looking to try to restore vitality and youth.

you can try the patriot power greens, but most likely it doesn't do anything more than eating more vegetables for you.

you should get your thyroid hormone levels checked if you are loosing weight.

if your kidneys are working well, you may benefit from exercise and eating more protein to help rebuild muscles.

you should see a neurologist and get a brain MRI scan as well to check for atrophy of your brain as well.