Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

Dr Hasan, are you online

Customer Question

Dr Hasan, are you online
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 5 months ago.
Hi thanks for your question. I am Dr Hasan and I am here to help you. Yes :)
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have travelled to Canada and its like freezing , i started to have pain in left side of chest and this when i m taking deep breath azkind of sharp pain ... and its also on pressing ... its been three days of constipation too
Thanks a lot for your input. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concerns but later you can ask anything you want. Your constipation is likely to be part of your ibs however the sharp chest pain is muscular in origin because pain on pressing only occurs in muscular problem. I would suggest you to take over the counter available 2 tablets of Tylenol or panadol thrice daily and you are going to be alright . Take metamucil twice daily for constipation. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you excellent service but if you have received anything less, please ask anything you want. Your excellent feedback is requested and will be appreciated. Regards
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Nothing to worry about
100% nothing to worry my dear
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thanks alot
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Dr Hasan are you online.
Hi, I am sorry for inconvenience. There is some trouble in replying. Yes I am here now, Regards
I have replied to you on your new post. Your excellent feedback here is requested and will be appreciated. Regards