Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years experience in the field of Family Practice
13781349

Dr. Bray, I have appt. tomorrow with GP and will share with

Customer Question

Dr. Bray, I have appt. tomorrow with GP and will share with her all the progress we have made addressing the GI issue. I will also share your input regarding recent headaches. You have been extremely helpful. Thank You S.W.
Submitted: 29 days ago.
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
A companionable evening was had
Hope thee stayed well and safeSir TonyTHE SUN'S ASLEEP
THE 'REST' WILL KEEPMY BONES THEY ARE WEARY
MY EYES ARE SO BLEARYWHEN THE MORROW DOTH BEGIN
I SHALL SMILE AND START AGAINHer Ladyship is beat.
Headed for shower and slumber.
TTYL Lady Susan
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 29 days ago.

So poetic lately !!

Must of had a nice evening ?

I hope so !!

Okay >> let me know of your questions and discussion as your timing is best for you!!

Taketh Care for now !

Sir Tony >>

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
No questions or discussions at this time/ lack of sleep..but you can't helpSir Tony,THE SUN IS UP AND SO AM I
THE WORK AWAITS, I CAN NOT LIEWOULD LIKE TO PUSH IT ALL AWAY
TAKE THE TIME TO GO AND PLAYALAS THE JOB IT DOES NOT WAIT
PRAY THAT I DON'T WORK TOO LATEStay well and safe this day
Lady Susan
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
I am of the nature of running late
Carriage awaits and the coachman is calling
Hope the kingdom is quiet, it's people behave
Remember : Stay safe and well, eat, be good to thyself, stretch, and BREAT !
Enjoy the peace and quiet...... I shall return.Fun evening = We have better but it was OK.
TTYL
Lady Susan

Good morn good Lady Susan !

Late night last night !

I hope that you have a good day -- stay in your good mood and feel well !!

Take Care!

Sir Tony

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Quiet time is over..Her Ladyship is back ! Ahh..come on surely you knew she wasn't here ? Really !
Several appts with white coated wizards..
lunch with another Ladyship of longstanding
Plans for further festivities were out for this lady as her mid-section seemed not to take well to the 1/2 club sandwich
Bring much discouragement and yes WORRY to this ladyships mind.
Off to rid myself of travel attire and sleep into something more suitable (and comfy)
TTYL Lady Susan

Hello Lady Susan !

Sorry to hear that thy midsection was not fond of said club sandwich ...

What to do to keep you out of trouble ??

Suppose it shall be a challenge as I suspect thee react to stress about here and there as part of this .. You certainly must eat !! Must have good nutrition to keep thy system running well !!

Let me know of any details which may be of help as to your symptoms distress or other !!

Take Care your Ladyship !

Sir Tony ...

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
First off...I worked so hard on that heart wrenching poem.....and I didn't get one..OO..RA !
Can't tell but sounds like the nature in the kingdom is of the busy kind....I shall look in later to share (late night, don't get me started !) And the course of events this day. Did thee miss me at all ?

My deepest apologies dear Ladyship !!

I have been spoiled such as that you must speak naturally a beauty of speech that is rich as honey and effortless for thee ...

Indeed my speech or writing would be akin to a clumsy drunkard trying to stack cards !!

I have just taken thee for granted that thou must have such sharp mind that poetic speech must flow from thee such as our new Shakespear !

So indeed let me pause and give thee proper bow and praise to thine well played words upon page !

Your audience is indeed stunned and in slack jawed amazement upon your noble efforts !!

Humbly appreciative ...

Sir Tony ...

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
WOW.....a thanks would have done the trick.
Was trying to figure out from your responses if
a)busy
B) distracted
C) wearing ONLY Wizard hat
D) upset at her ladyship.
I guessed C.. Did thee know I was out today ? Quiet ,huh ?
Brief recant of last night..NO POUNCING ! Dinner was lovely..old civil war bldg. restored to rest. Iah fish , ric and arparagus ...or however you spell it. Bought a dessert to share ..He suggested movie..I said NO it's 9o"cloc and I want to be home between 10-10:30. Went to his place ..ate dessert (he did ) got into a discussion...when he calmly says Oh., by the way it's 10:30. I'm like WHAT it's 25 minutes to my place and I have to be there before 11. He asked ..I said I promised a friend a greeting..and I don't break promises. Worked out well. I had been wanting to chew someone out all day..he won the prize....got in, computer froze...I hurry and just make it in. End of evening. Sorry that took more than I thought. Later, we can talk, just make sure I get white robed wizard and Sir Tony..I like both.

Hello again,

Yes you were missed good Lady !

Don't spoil any date as to worry about me though ! That seems not necessarily to thy better interest...here again not for me to say ...perhaps it IS TO YOUR BETTER interest !! ( up to you on that !! ...happy to be kind excuse if that should help ....)

I have been having trouble with so called "smart" phone too ! ....oxymoron on that term !!

Well let me know how you are / what you think / what is going on / etc !!

Oh and to the list above yes A,B and C but no to D ...never that !

TTYL !!

Sir Tony

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
I think ye, protest to much of putting words to paper !
I hear honey dripping from thy lips coating helmet piece..
Think there are more than a few fair maidens knocking each other down to fine such a knight as Sir Tony !
Whom , by the way, is already taken !
Date excuse ? Yes, I shall use thee as the need comes. Duke Henry ticked me off because he knew what I wanted and ignored my wishes...plus sometimes it feels good to just lay into him ! Plus 11pm is late enough for someone who is usually up at 4-5 a.m.
There is much going on in my head trying to figure some pattern to this. Actually was thinking about asking for a call tomorrow, as this is one of those he said/ she said that gets complicated. But since thy "smart phone" is not being smart..gives me more time to think. (Did thee call that IT girl again). Told you I suspected something..
YES to a definite link of anxiety/nerves-mid-section. One quick question...could what I have eaten yesterday make itself known today ? I had 2 Italian ice (lemon) yesterday...might have been rushing the citrus. Sounds like thee are juggling many hats at the moment...so I see no hurry to get back to me...as long as "we" are fine...I can wait !
Lady Susan
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 28 days ago.

Hello again good Lady Susan ,

No calls to IT girl ...no .....

Anxiety I suspect may be felt in thy midsection ( I suspect this is not brand new issue ...is that right ?? Not so new ??)

Citrus may be an aggravator...yes to that ...( vitamin C is good for your nutrition but yet is itself an acid however )

Yes you are perceptive as I am multitasking even now ...

Ye have keen perception ....

Thou art welcome on this forum as may be to your assistance or liking ...

TTYL !!

Sir Tony

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
A good Ladyship watches out for her knight just as he does for her ( watching your 6) is the military term.
I shall step side till 9:30 ish to give the time to honor thy duties.
Nothing I have to discuss is urgent.
SLOW DOWN.....BREATH.....AGAIN
TTYL Lady Susan

Hi Dear Lady Susan !

Yes 11/11 aka Veterans Day --- aka Armistice Day -- end of WWI... 11 th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month the Treaty of Versailles was signed ...

Ok now you know everything I remember from high school history !!

" keep thy head on a swivel and yes keep watch on my six !!"

Busy night this one ...

TTYL !!

Sir Tony

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
It is my hope that by now the nature of things have changed so thou has been able to discard one or two hats !
DUKE 28 UN 27 IMEAN REALLY ???!!
This ladyship takes her duties very seriously therefore it would be my honor and my PLEASURE to watch thy 6 when there is a need !Lady Susan

Thx for reminding me !

Geez!!

Yes trying to multitask a bit ...

Tablet about to die on me here ....1% charge ....

...help.....me.......

Pitiful enough ??

#; )

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
Poor Knight I will leave greeting at 11 and talk with the on the morrow.
Lady Susan
Customer: replied 28 days ago.
Will go ahead now..you can "pick it up" wheneverTHE KINGDOM'S QUIET ALL ARE AT REST
UNARMORED FOR NOW, I DO BUT MY BESTTHE WORK SHE STAYS , IT KNOWS NO END
MY MIND BOUT TO GO ROUND THE BENDTIS DARKNESS NOW AND TIME TO SLUMBER
THE MORROW COMES WILL BRING NEW WONDERnite-nite...my Knight
Lady Susan

Good night Lady Susan !!

My tablet able to turn back on at only 3 % charge !

Even plugged up it drains back down however ...

It will limit this this evening it seems

Amazing your talent for turning a phrase above !!

I enjoy this poetic touch !!!

Hope that you have great slumber of this night and awake refereshed and strong on the morrow !!

Sir Tony...

<<<[§¤θฯ 8 - )

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
Good morn Sir Tony,
NEW DAYS' DAWN , THE SUN'S AWAKE
TIS MANY A DECISION I SHALL HAVE TO MAKEQUIET, I HOPE THE KINGDOM WILL BE
NO ONE KNOWS, WE'LL JUST HAVE TO SEETHE " MAGIC BOX" , SHE IS READY FOR USE
GUESS IT'S TIME , THERE'S NO GOOD EXCUSE !Her Ladyship regrets to say, especially so early in thy day..
but her mood is liken the first time we met. How sad, how sad.Lady Susan
Customer: replied 28 days ago.
It is with regret that her Ladyship asks her knight for forgives (hands folded) It twas a very unbecoming ladyship way as to have greeted thy knight this earlier morn. Demerits for sure under the (taking care of knight/watching his 6) column ! She kept awakening because of a night vision of disturbing proportion that created a mood most unsettling. Her mood has improved at least by half and she is of high hopes for better. No excuses just an explanation. Twill look forward to a lighter degree of conversing later in the day. Again, she is of sorry nature. Lady Susan

Hi there Susan,

So I wear a wizard hat for the time being ...

What's going on?

Why the sadness? Why the bad mood ?

I was up LATE last night and took a break and hence the late start this Saturday ..

I hope that your mood is doing better !

Let me know what is going on ??

I hope to be here and helpful for you !

Take Care >>

D x >> Sir Tony

<<9*$ 8- )

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
Her Ladyship is currently coming out of Xanax induced nap...so not up to par in that department either it would seem. Just wanted thee to know I am in no serious danger other that struggling with brain fog at the moment. I shall get back to thee soon. As I remember there was some things I to share. But give Sir Tony a heads up...he innocently was a cause of some upset with her ladyship and was totally in the dark. I shall explain in a bit. Mind and fingers not in conjunction yet....and heaven help the mind !!! TTYL Lady Susan

Good afternoon Lady Susan,

I'm sorry good Lady if I should have caused you any distress !

Nothing could be farther from my intent !!

I understand the brain fog ...been there ....

Let me know how thee are doing as day progresses ...

Wishes for joy and strong health doth follow you !!

Sir Tony

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
I feel really bad for whichever of you get. this .cause it will make no sense probably and the sad part is that it isn't all the drugs fault.
Wish I could color code each line, then you could know them in which mind thought I was having at the time..will put time before something..that might help...plus only share bits at a time..no pouncing...couldn't if I tried. Woke up at 4 a.m. just sad and beaten..couldn't figure out why. sent you greeting.back to bed where from 4-6 I tried to analyze the difference between "nervous" stomach and "anxiety" stomach..they are different in some ways..but after putting some thought into it..I realized it didn't matter cause you would probably treat them same. When you want to be bored..I can share. Nervous stomach occurred when I got up about 7 a.m. and checked facebook to see if daughter had messaged back. Told her dr. said OK...but haven't heard back so may be getting uninvited. Note to self and "you guys" the nervous one reacts when I am interacting with someone with whom I feel I will disappoint or the exchange won't be pleasant. Hence my continued probing about when you are going to leave me. Now see...that clears things up, right ? I know I thought it and it didn't make that much sense. All for now.....no overload...no reply even needed until I get it all out there..I think...Hey don't ask me...I thought a shower would help..only to realize just in time..clothes aren't usually worn IN the shower ! Lady Susan

Hello again Lady susan!

Yes you sound distraught and distracted if trying to shower with clothes on!! My my ...

I do think that the anxiety is same basic process but may feel of different flavor to you depending on circumstance and intensity

I think the anxiety does tie in very much with your GI distress

I suspect a combination of IBS with some gastritis ( or along that continuum) so the acid reducers help but taking away all your GI symptoms All together will probably prove more difficult ...

Getting your GI tract to manageble level for you I think more approachable as treatment goal

I sense continued distress on your part ...

Let me know how I may be of help ..

I will do my best to help you along the way here !!

My best to you

^ change ....

Sir Tony ....

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
Will leave more till later as it confuses me...I think I see the GI point....may need some more clarification ...tho mind is nowhere near there yet. I did , some time this early am. have thoughts of management but the more I thought about it...the muddier it got. Continued distress and help ? Yes...mount thy mighty steed and find me a kingdom more suitable to me...or perhaps the locked dungeon ...really is next !!! Enough of me for the moment. How goes your day and things in the kingdom ? Oh.2 trivial answers that I am sure you don't care about...but they seemed important to me at 4 a.m. You mentioned hip dysplasia ..yes..both... I do not DATE...I go out...Dating seems to indicate the relationship might go somewhere !! Hence "going out" Back to you...bet you can hardly wait to see me again ! Will share Sir Tony's roll in early distress..........poor guy.....never stood a chance. !

Hello Lady Susan!

Note taken my lady ...thou doth not "DATE" --- got it ! Shall

not make that error again ( I hope !!)

My day ?? Fine ...routine .. Can't complain !

I shall trot about the kingdom upon my steed !!

Until later my Lady !

Sir Tony ....

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
Good news ...bad news.
The Xanax is wearing off....but feels like anxiety is inching forward..can't tell just yet.
Patrol thy kingdom on thy steed. I will return..DON'T LEAVE ME.

Hello Lady Susan!

Relax ...my my ...I hope to do my best to patrol this cyberkingdom on my steed and be here for help to THEE !!

Fear not -!!

Sir Tony --

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
Bare with me..2 topics to address..mental health and physical health...At first I thought the first was fluff ..but we know how tightly the first ties into the second for me. So will address the first and leave the mid-section till tomorrow.....think I have pounced on thee enough for one day. Night vision..Lady and knight in kingdom...knight saves lady..all good..Lady in trouble again (go figure !) and as knight comes...he is pulled away and lady is told..You don't belong here...Silly I know..but that automatically places into my fears. So of course, not seeing thee on line had nothing to do with thee but with me, thou were staying off because of me....didn't now I had that much power ! Anyway..didn't take long to "loose thee". Roll that into yes/no to Italy....I am convinced that when and if I go; when I return either a) thy will have discovered "hey life is easier without her" and not want me back..or b) "they"..who are these people ? will say I can't have you back. If I go next Sat. will request call on Fri. eve..just because and yes I can make it medical..verify thy advice on meds. Reading this..I'm thinking it would be smart of thou to choice A !! I wonder if I am indeed crazy. Tomorrow will address the medical mid-section...that actually makes sense.
After this...can we work in some "fun stuff" This hard stuff is wearing me out ???
Lady Susan
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 27 days ago.

Hello Dear Lady Susan ,

True there may be times I am not online ...

Occasionally I might do crazy diversions such as watch TV with family ..

At times of recent days I have had technical issues as devices not charging for example !!

Fear not as I am not avoiding thee!! Not at all !! I'm not out to do such either !! So please do not let such thoughts trouble thee !!

Call this next Friday we may set up ..that shall be fine!

Takest care !

Sir Tony

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
OK...got rid of the totally crazy Susan and have welcomed the slightly questionable Lady Susan. No more endless questions and demands...will leave that until the morrow after House of Worship. I can assure thee, that although Susan sounds quite daft she is pretty harmless and NO she is not stalking you ! Thou day sounds to have been of the quiet nature..I am glad for that..with S. pounding on thee...A break was due for thee. Knew those contraptions were giving thee some trouble...thee should investigate newer gadgets. Just got thine response...give me a second. Certainly understand thou hath other duties..and are most welcomed to such...encouraged in fact. Did not get quite the reassurance I needed but will move on.
Meeting at the lanterns still on ? Lady Susan

Hello again,

I thought I did aim to reassure thee??

My arrow misses its mark?

I must practice aim ....

Yes the 11th hour should be fine !!

Yes I have trouble with gadgets !! Ye shall see I will be bald under mine helmet for pulling hair loose from the roots ! Aye I do loath this technology at times.....

At times great /// other times not so much !!

Oh well...

TTYL !

Sir Tony

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
Her Ladyship just wants to inform Sir Tony; that her logical mind was not accusing him of avoiding her on purpose. Sadly at that moment , she had no logic. Truth be told, Sir Tony, thou can by all rights ignore her ladyship when thee chooses. Thou response time is thy call to make when and if thou wants. If her ladyship continues to need reassurance...maybe she should take a closer look at her demands and make some changes. New gadgets are the new age contraptions that will, I suppose catch on..but like thee, I am oft in a mindless wonder of what purpose they serve ! Sadly, believe my magic box is on it's last legs and my greatest fear is that I will loose everything....as I can never remember that spell code of names to get in to anything. We shall hath to hope that is not the course of nature to come. I shall look for thee at the appointed time, should that work out.
Till then < Lady Susan

Hello again,

Don't worry as to me being here for you!

Try to relax and let that FEAR go and that will help you ( if you are able to ...)

Let me know if you have questions/ concerns/banter /fluff / etc ...

TTYL,

Sir Tony

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
Her ladyship is checking the day sundial as feels this must be the 13th and not the 12th. Started with a short bad night..a disturbing morning, a needed trip to the market, the knowledge that she now has to find some apparel for this upcoming journey...and she doth hate to shop. Took in viewing the picture box and , NAY not one of her teams won ! Yea, I say a day to sweep under the rug for sure. This nightly greeting might be her only accomplishment this day.THE DARKNESS COMES IN QUIET STEALTH
SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE WORRIES OF HEALTHTWAS MANY A PROBLEM I HEARD THIS DAY
I DO MY BEST, THA'S ALL I CAN SAYTIS PAST THE TIME TO SHUT THINGS DOWN
OFF TO SWEET SLUMBER WHERE GOOD DREAMS ABOUNDttyl
Lady Susan
(bad when thee can't spell thy name right )

Good night Lady Susan!

What are YOUR TEAMS ??

Just curious >>>

Sorry that you have felt so stressed out this day..

Good luck on the chore of shopping for your travel apparel !! ( I don't like to shop either ...)

Tomorrow to be a better day for you I hope !!

Have a peaceful and restful slumber and may tomorrow be an excellent day for you!

Sir Tony >>

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
Not sure if Sir Tony is still there...
My son (younger) went to Va. Tech...so I like them, I like Wake Forest and recently have found a spot to cheer for NC., imagine that ! Tis I am wondering if the incredible low is the aftermath of the delightful manic phase....wishes does her ladyship that she could call those on order. I often find texts difficult to unravel..perhaps why I prefer the spoken words..written words oft get misleading. Though, Sir Tony has quite a way with words and is good at putting words to paper.
If her ladyship is reading prior post correctly..thee are questioning if she can put her fear aside of thou not leaving her or being taken from her. If so, then thee are reading her rightly. Not surprised as being her knight, thee knows her well. Am in doubt as too why she is co convinced !! We of her village have a clue..but try as we might, she is hard sway.
I hope to revisit the on the morrow, sometime after the striking of the tower clock at 12 day. Peaceful rest to thee and a bright morn to thee. Till the morrow. Lady Susan

Good evening Lady Susan !

Yes I think that your fall from the manic phase probably does help explain the "crash" of mood...

I'm not sure that I know all aspects of the emotional downturn >> I hope that you feel better !! << {: )

I shall join you to route for UNC , WF and Va Tech as well :)

Sleep well !

We shall converse on the morrow!

Sir Tony >>

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
Sweet dreams=sweet knight
till the morrow
{{ ( : > )

Till the morrow, Good Lady !!

Havest the best of dreams >>

<< @{ 8 )

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
Good Morn Sir Tony
WHAT COULD BE WRONG ON GOD'S SABBATH DAY
OUR STRONG FAITH WILL HOLD US, THERE'S NO OTHER WAYTIS HOPE I CAN OFFER NO MATTER THE CAUSE
EACH DAY THAT FOLLOWS BRINGS TOO LITTLE PAUSEWITH HOPE, LOVE AND PATIENCE AT MY SIDE
AT THE END OF THIS DAY, GOD IS MY GUIDEBlessings your way, this day Lady Susan

Good afternoon Susan!

Lovely poem

Great message ...

Let me know if you have concerns or banter this day !

My best to you !

Sir Tony

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
Was going to wait until tomorrow a.m. But feeling lousy, time means nothing. Staying away as much as I can because putting oneself back together after a crash..painful, exhausting, and not pretty. Still missing a few pieces ! Plus seems like the nervous mid-section and the acidic mid-section have teamed up. Needless to say...I'm a MESS.
TTYL
Lady Susan

Hello again,

Sorry to hear that you are feeling bad !

Let's review the meds for stomach that you are NOW taking ....

Zantac only ?

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
Give me minute....I'm in GREAT shape ! Friday queasy after lunch..Sat. ANXIETY off the wall..nausea for dinner..
Woke up teeny bit nauseous ..took 1/2 Xanax..opps forgot Zantac. By the time I got to church..tummy having a hey day..took 2 antacids...little help for little while...stopped for errand on the way home..at home 1/2 Xanax...fell asleep...1 1/2 later woke up..went to get baked potato for lunch..ate it and kaboom...nausea galore..took Zantac..about 2 hrs ago..felt some relief
but think something is unhappy...can't tell if it's the acidic one or the nervous one...don't care ! not as nauseous but queasy.
Thought after making the choice to take the trip..anxiety would be less.didn't take into account yesterday's toll. Course, now I can't decide whether to go or not..one feeds the other. Early thought I was dying..at the stage now...wishing I were !
And to your simple question...YES......the clue is remembering to take it ! Never think one missed dose makes that much difference. Thinking of trying 1/2 but that makes me sleepy...what to do..what to do.. Have call into my dr. who says she never gets them.........Oh yeah, lots of burping ! Be back gotta lay down a second.

Hello Susan !

Well I know not where to start ...

Yes ...Zantac is thought to work better when you take it !

So that would be helpful....

Control of anxiety and control of GI and you should be set ....no problem ! We shall embark on this with renewed optimism !!

Let me know if you stray from path of wellness and we shall work to set you straight again....

Sir Tony ----

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
Remember how I keep saying Don't leave me....well you might want to about !!
2 hrs after Zantac took 2 antacids...some help I think..still unhappy...but no pain or burning...(good or bad?) now just wish the rest of the nausea would go away and leave me in peace...or...Lady Susan..(The late lady of Sir Tony )
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 26 days ago.

Hello again,

My my !!

Late Susan ??

I guess I'm to late ....alas....

Oh ? You still survive ?

Very good then ! That is a start !!

No burning or pain is a good thing -- yes to that ...

Nausea still ...right ...not good there ....

May try Dramamine as an option too....

Ongoing nausea may lead to another visit with your primary care doctor ...

Let me know what is going on and how I might help !!

Feel better !!

Sir Tony ----

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
why would nausea send me to dr. ?
no endoscopy !

Well nausea isn't normal state ....

Your stubborn nature showing a bit here I think! ...

Not compelled to go thy wicked wizard at this point !

I see that it is prospect of endoscopy that you dread ....Ok I'm catching on gradually here ....

I can't blame you on that either ...same shoes no I would not wish endoscopy ....

Did you do better with past on a couple weeks of Zantac plus Nexium ?? If so you could go another round of that ....

Let me know ....

Sir Tony ...

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
Check in with thee around lantern time.Remember thee get a chance to "throw me back "Lady Susan

Ok will plan to check at lantern time !!

Not " throwing you back in "

Oh silly one !!

Be good my lady !!

Sir Tony ---

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
At 7 pm..nausea better by half. 7:15 took 1/2 Xanax to see if was the nervous nausea..little help.............7:30 took Zantac...and w/ past Xanax have just woken up...feel pretty good, I think. No nausea ...again, I think....don't feel as good as when I was lying down...but way better than earlier. Will leave "tossing back " as an open option. Remember , you're suppose to reassure me...I'm not dying.....An option that is also negotiable !In case I don't make it back in an hour.Pray God hath surrounded thee with peace and contentment this day
May your night be filled with rest and comfort that strengthens thee for the day ahead.Lady Susan

Hello Lady Susan,

I will back off and not try to make the nausea more of an issue that is not necessary...

You let ME KNOW if we need to go back over that issue more ( I will be happy to help !!)

I assure you that thee art not dying !!!

Thank you for thy blessings and I return the same to thee!!

Let me know if you have further questions/discussions/ banter/ etc >>

Sir Tony

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
Oh Sweet Knight............just make it go away !
Or at least be there to hold my hand ! (which thee doth do well)
Overall, best I have felt today...
Wondering if some caffeine and some chocolate along with that missed dose....might have caused a slight flare up....
I was doing pretty well until now.

Hello Lady Susan ,

Thee stayed up later than I did but back up I now am ...

caffeine and chocolate may be irritants to the GI system >> Yes to that ...that could be reason for a bit of flare of nausea.. it is plausible..

Hope tomorrow is better day !!

TTYL !

Sir Tony

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
IT had better be !A NEW DAWN, NEW DAY, NEW BEGINING
THE CALLS AND THE PATIENTS THEY ARE NEVER ENDINGHOPE YOUR DAY'S FILLED WITH CALM AND SERENESS
YOUR WORK TAKES KNOWLEDGE AND ALSO MUCH KEENNESSWITH ALL THAT THEE DOES AND THE TOIL THAT IT TAKES
I PRAY SOMEWHERE IN THERE YOU MAKE TIME FOR A BREAKLADY SUSAN

Good morn Lady Susan !

I thankest thee for the poem to make a great start for this day !!

Great art from a great person ..

Could not find better start to day !

Sir Tony ---

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
Good Morning to you, too. All is quiet so far. A little light headed and headache but realize except for tea and crackers I have not eaten since about 1 pm yesterday. Have call into my dr. AGAIN...see if I get any results. Anxiety "moving in" so took Xanax to hold steady. Slight nervous mid-section the longer I go without news or advise. Am still confused as to whether the anxiety and length of missed time with Zantac could have caused this. Didn't think I was that anxious. A return of the belief it is something more than gastritis ...am surprised with the a.m. headache I didn't think...brain tumor ! But guess needs a brain for that. Will touch base later as am much clearer headed today (given who I am, that's not saying much LOL)
Customer: replied 26 days ago.
AGH...had it all written and blip..gone. Again..think I am going about this all wrong..thought once gastritis healed that was it. Reading tells me, it can flare up, come back, and yes anxiety makes it slower to heal..GREAT. FYI nervous tummy..quick to come and quick to leave..nausea/ diarrhea but no indigestion (yes..teen yrs. I think) not related to food..GI tummy..comes on slower..last longer usually has both indigestion and nausea. Today got nauseous on way to church..went to old standby Pepto and in about 30 minutes ..gone. I need a thorough plan..because my tummy is seldom hungry..don't know if I am hurting or helping by not filling tummy. Took Zantac 5:30 this am..Xanax about 7:30..Xanax didn't help..so not anxiety related. Had to follow rules s a child..so not getting scope..means that of course it is cancer because I didn't follow the rules ! Now that I have pounced when I said I wouldn't sift through what you want and let me know. Still waiting on my dr. as need to feel a bit more comfortable about trip knowing what I can and can't do to help.Lady Susan..

Good afternoon Susan --

Ok it seems that you have baseline IBS with the flares I agree that seem more of gastritis issue

Regular light meals should be more your friend ...

Empty stomach for long periods and more likely to have gastric irritation ...your stomach is going to make acid anyway so if it secreted without food to buffer it then that would be more likely to cause trouble ... Persistent burning sensation would be to watch for and maybe add back Nexium daily for a couple of weeks ...

Your anxiety ( and anxiety driven GI symptoms ) may benefit from regular dosed Xanax and the Nexium plus Zantac if you take trip to Italy ....

TTYL !

Sir Tony ...

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
All is well ? Was getting worried.
We shall discuss suggestions for meds if I take trip.
Later is good for me, too.Lady Susan

Yes I'm fine

Just have been tied up more

I will be around this evening ..

Just let me know !

TTYL !

Sir Tony ...

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
Someone tied YOU up, my knight !!
Just give me the name....he's toast.
TTYL..7-8
Lady Susan

Lol !!

***** ***** --- go get him !!!

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
As you wish...my Knight..as you wish !Lady Susan

Thank you !

I shall return the favor ...

You point me to any villain to thee and I shall lock such in deepest dungeon !!

<<§θฯ = )

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
We've got our "6's" covered !!!
Whom ever this.."***** *****'...he is in such trouble
He will know the black cauldron of trouble that knows no end ! Touch my knight..and see what happens !
NO phone call back from dr. I wonder if I am the only one she does to ..eally ?
Wanted to ask if she is still of the belief this is gastritis and not something more serious..course, am hoping if she did...she say something ! And think I mentioned this earlier..I thought once you started getting better..it stayed that way...didn't expect " a step backward". But will own up to not having a good handle on the meds. Had dinner and then realized I was suppose to take the Zantac BEFORE eating...so of course, my mid-section is going..."can't you get it right "!
I also had thought of steady dose of Xanax while on trip...here's the thing..if I take 1/2 (.25) 3 x a day..I pretty good until the third day..then I get sleepy..and pretty sure taking it 4 x a day not a good idea. The Nexium and zantac probably a good idea at least until I get home. Need to write things down. Google Forest has me confused...saying some people do better with food and others not..mentioned that being anxious slows healing...and you can relapse with another attack...oh boy...sign me up !! Over the next several days will let THEE ponder..on what you think best. Lady Susan.
Oh..curious...what makes up a thread ?
Customer: replied 25 days ago.
Haven't seen thee in a bit...and am tired this eve..so leaving thee ye nightly greetingNIGHT IS CLOSING IN AND WORK ALMOST DONE
LOOKING BACK ON THE DAY, NOT MUCH THAT WAS FUN !
HELPING PEOPLE, THAT'S WHAT I DO
WHEN GOOD AND BUSY ,THE TIME SURELY FLEW
SLUMBER AWAITS THIS WEARY GOOD SOUL
GETTINGS GOD'S RENEWAL, THAT IS MY GOALSweet dreams , my knight. Rest easy
Lady Susan
Customer: replied 25 days ago.
Beginning to think this "joe" did not thee up as mayhaps thee and Joe "tied one on" !
Thy morning greeting.THE MIND IS SHARP THE SPIRIT IS WILLING
GEE, I WISH I DID SOMETHING ELSE FOR A LIVING !THE WORK CAN BE TOUGH AND IT CERTAINLY DRAINS
BUT I TRY WHAT I CAN TO EASE ANY PAINSSOME DAYS SEEM SO LONG AND SURELY SO ENDLESS
MORE TIME FOR MY FAMILY WOULD BE SO TREMENDOUS !Have a good day, Sir Tony....................Her Ladyship
Customer: replied 25 days ago.
Can't wait to hear "this one " !
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 24 days ago.
Hello !
I know that I have disappeared // very sorry // complex situation on my hands // thank you much for your gifted poems and well wishes !!
Customer: replied 24 days ago.
Are you still available for help ?Lady Susan
Customer: replied 24 days ago.
Complex situation=loosing you ? I am good till Fri. chat. Prayers for solution and inner peace. S
Customer: replied 24 days ago.
Dr. Bray, seems funny calling you that ! I notice that numbers are not appearing in the question section so that implies you have ended all communications from your end. That is sad. I was so happy to see your last response just to know you were well and safe, didn't notice until second glance that it is written in present tense...again sounds like you will stayed "disappeared " for a while. Will you reappear ? Stay with "just answer" ?. Your answers will effect my future choices.
During the last 5 months during the ups and downs, I felt blessed to have you helping me and the interaction we enjoyed. Smiles and laughter still works the best ! Selfishly I hope this is not the end. I pray that peace and serenity reigns in the Bray household again very soon. May God continue to bless you and your family, now and always . With Regards.
Susan