Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

Second opinion] - I find it difficult sleeping for up to 2

Customer Question

Second opinion] - I find it difficult sleeping for up to 2 hours. i have itchy skin and scalp and always feel discomfort at night. Ialso have what people call a mole on my head . what can i do
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Does anything in particular seem to make the itch better or worse?
Customer: its been going on for months like now i slept around 1am and i have been awake before 3
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: i used to have ezema when i was young thats all
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 24 days ago.
i am a 19 yrs Male
with no medical condition
Expert:  khagihara replied 24 days ago.

Can you attach the photos here? Does anything make it better or worse? Exactly where is the itchy skin? When did it start? Is it consistent? Is it getting worse? Any other symptoms? Are you aware of anything which might have triggered it? Any medical problems? Any surgeries? Any medications including over-the-counter pills and herbs? Any family medical history? Did you see a doctor for it? If so, what tests did the doctor do?