Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

Looking for best doctor in north west indiana. no.

Customer Question

looking for best doctor in north west indiana.
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: no. ropinorole [ rest legs less ] and myrbetriq [ bladder ]+ suplements.
JA: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?
Customer: no.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: i
Submitted: 26 days ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 26 days ago.

Hi. Dr Rick here. I completed an Internal medicine internship in NYC and have two decades of clinical experience. How can I assist you today?

The best doctors are in Rochester Minnesota. Please allow me to explain:

At this point I think the best thing for you to do would be to gather up copies of all your medical records and travel to a large University Teaching hospital. At an institution like that you could be evaluated and treated by a team of sub-specialists who are at the cutting edge of their respective fields. The best thing about these large teaching hospitals is that consultations are available with Professors and leaders in their field by just walking a few steps down the hall.

The Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota is an excellent example of just such a place as this. That being said there are many excellent teaching hospitals all across the country and I am sure that there is one near you.

I know that it is going to take significant effort on your part, but I believe that going to one of the "Medical Mecca's" is your best chance to – finally -- get to the bottom of what is going on.

Does this make sense to you?

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you don’t feel that I have earned the top rating in all areas, please let me know what I can do to meet your expectations.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS