Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I have allot of question that I would like some answer to?

Customer Question

I have allot of question that I would like some answer to? For from April to October 2016, I was having bathroom issue. I was constipated to the point where I was taking every day a fiber supplement, miralax, Activa, prunes (5 a day), stool softners and nothing would happen, by the 3 day I would take a laxative (2) on top of everything else and then I would have a bowl movement but it would be one, and then serious of pain in my stomach. As the months went on, my stomach would get big as if all of a sudden I was 7 months pregnant and hard. I finally had enough so I went to the doctor, she prescribe me magnesium and Linzess. I took it like I was suppose to be 3 days later still no bowl movement. I even read the side effects, thinking the next day I was going to wake up and have nothing but diahrea. Nope, so she order me to see a gasternologist the next day after I complain how nothing was happening and my stomach was getting bigger and now, my mouth was dry getting this black gunk stick mucus. I also notice that I had a fowl taste even though I brush my teeth 4 times a day. I wasn't gaining weight but by now my stomach look like I was 9 months pregnant and hard. I went to the specialist he talked with me and schedule a colonoscopy. Now in the days leading up to the test I also notice that I was eating more sweets than normal. I was everything from fruit in a cup, applesauce, yogart to chocolate cake, blueberry muffins, pastries, brownies, cookies. But barely eat any real food. I was craving sweets. I had the test done, the results were blockage, hemmroids internal and even though I followed the directions prior to the colonoscopy (drinking that stuff...awful) that's all that was found. Now I take 245mg of Linzess, a power called Polyeth Glycoll 1 capefull 8oz 2 times a day. I still get pain in my stomach, at first after the October 21 colonoscopy. I was having daily movement 4-5 times day. Now I am back to 1 bowl movement with pain, diahrea and through out the day my stomach seems to start out one size than grown through out the day. I have also notice that I have discomfort in my butt area, my teeth look like there rotting, I now have bumps in my female parts that are not ingrown hairs or like a hard pimple without the puss. And allot of gas build up
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I guess no answer can be found
Expert:  khagihara replied 5 months ago.

How old are you? Are you a male or a female? How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Any medical problems? Any surgeries? Any other medications including over-the-counter pills and herbs? Any family medical history?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
41 female. I take medication for bipolar depression anxiety and manic psychosis I also have low thyroid. I am 5'9. And a half and weight 188 pounds. Mostly due to the side effects of meds. I am pretty active and way right kind of foods until the start of November and it's more junk food than real people food

What are the names of the medications?