Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained at a Top Academic Institution
55099014

I think I confused you. I was on 1/2 of a 25mg Zoloft while

Customer Question

I think I confused you. I was on 1/2 of a 25mg Zoloft while being weaned off of Remeron. I am now on the full 25mg Zoloft.
I should have told you that I am also on Xanax 0.05, four times a day and Inderol 20mg, twice a day for anxiety. I have been on them for quite awhile now.I also am on Trileptal 150 mg for trigeminal neuralgia . I don't know if this interfers with the other drugs or not.Please respond.
Submitted: 29 days ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 29 days ago.

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

What is your question about this?

are you having any side effects yet?

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
My question is, what side effects can I expect from Zoloft. I am very suseptable to most drugs as far as side effects go. I have not been feeling well since I have been on drugs for this anxiety with these drugs (Xanax, Inderol and now Zoloft). I don't know if it is the drugs or the anxiety causing my discomfort. I still have anxiety, nausea, breatheless, sleepy, and not leaving my home for some time now, which concerns me the most. I sleep pretty well but wake up every morning and start to get the shakes.If you have any answers for me, I'd be so grateful. Thank you

Usually it is GI distress like diarrhea and nausea

some fatigue as well.

is this helpful?

Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 27 days ago.

Thanks for this question.

Please don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it. :)

If you have more questions, just reply.