Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I went to the hospital for high blood pressure-they check me

Customer Question

I went to the hospital for high blood pressure-they check me out with the newest machines and gave me medication for high blood pressure and wrote a prescription for 2 high blood
pressure med for 14 days and told me I have to see a Doctor to get further prescription.Gregory
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Muneeb Ali replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to JA, can i ask what is your specific medical query today?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
My med that the hospital prescribed for me runs out11-12-16- they said a doctor has to prescribe futher med

Unfortunately we cannot prescribe medications online as that is illegal. In order to prescribe medications we have to forma doctor patioent relationship which can be done by an in office visit ONLY. So again unfortunately cant prescribed medications as this is a site only for medical advice. It would be illegal for us to prescribe here. You can contact customer services for further help regarding anything else.