Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

What treatment is their for possible evil done by a women

Customer Question

what treatment is their for possible evil done by a women getting dizzy or giddy please forgive for this question
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I am taking treatment for high bloodpresure
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: appendix erupt in my body it is an infection
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 7 months ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks a lot for waiting. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. Dizziness comes from three systems of the body mainly. Ears, Heart (including blood pressure) and Brain. Spinning is quite characteristic for ear disorders but as per your symptoms this doesn't seems to be your case. Unsteadiness is characteristic for heart and blood pressure disorders. Feeling dizziness while standing from a sitting position or when rising from reclining position goes towards heart and blood pressure disorders. Most likely its related to your blood pressure fluctuation. Brain disorders can cause both spinning and unsteadiness. So from this you can understand that treatment of dizziness depends on the cause. First of all you should see your doctor and should get yourself evaluated. If you have spinning sensation, your ears should be examined and then tested by audiometry and vestibular tests. If you have spinning and unsteadiness both then MRI brain should be done. If you have just unsteadiness then your heart tests like EKG, Tilt table tests, angiography etc should be done. Till you visit your doctor, you can try over the counter available tablet Meclizine thrice daily. This will help you if you have spinning sensation while being dizzy. I would suggest an earliest possible appointment. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. Regards