Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Urgent Care Physician
96392890

I am suffering from sleep deprivation and cannot sleep

Customer Question

I am suffering from sleep deprivation and cannot sleep unless I'm in a moving vehicle. Yes, I know it sounds crazy, but it's true. Can you help me find a cab company that can drive me around for a couple of hours so I can get some sleep, please?
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Yes. I have seen a cardiologist and my family physc
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I am a heart patient and am currently recovering from TYpe B Influenza.
JA: Do you know if your family has a history of heart disease? In general, how would you describe your health lately?
Customer: Yes. Dad had bypass. Health lately has been not very good. I need a couple of hours of sleep and I'll be fine, but without it, I'm becoming more and more irrational and zombie-like. Please help.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
This technique has worked for me in the past, and I just don't know where to find a driver at 3:00 am on a Sunday morning. Please help and please hurry.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am in West Des Moines, IA, even though my cell phone shows a Wisconsin number.
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 1 month ago.

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am board certified and I have 40 years of patient experience. I am happy to help you.

Call:

Shiffy's Diamond Cab

518/782-2170

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have. Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance. I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. If you find the information I provided helpful, please rate me with 5-Stars. Thank you

Expert:  Dr Stan replied 30 days ago.

Were you able to get to sleep?

Expert:  Dr. Mo replied 28 days ago.

Please let us know if you have any questions.