Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I have scolliousis in 2 places in my spine and have a hard

Customer Question

i have scolliousis in 2 places in my spine and have a hard time walking and it has spread to my shoulder and upper back . i have also had a double transplant of liver of kidney 5 years ago . iam in constant pain and they can't give me any pain medication . this is effecting my quality of life and i need relief. please give a name of a doctor who might help me i sarasota fl. i am a member medicare pop . thank you for your help
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: program 2mg daily, prednisone 5mg,atenolol 12.5mg amlodipine5mg, epivar 100mg
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: i received an injury to my back when i was about 12 years of age . i was pushed of a sea wall on to hard wet sand 10 feet down
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 month ago.

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 month ago.

I am sorry about your spine pain

have you seen a pain management doctor? they could help you stay out of pain

Center for Interventional Pain Management (Allen Baidey, MD) ***** Sarasota, FL 34236 painreliefsurgeon.com

University Pain Medicine 8451 N Shade Ave #210, Sarasota, FL 34243 universitypainmedicine.com

Dr. Bram Riegel, MD ***** Sarasota, FL 34233, South Gate Ridge, FL 34233 spine-sports.com

how old are you? have you seen a spine surgeon about your scoliosis?