Vakul Aren
Vakul Aren, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS,DTM&H,34 years of experience
15267045

I would like to use Trimix for ED, Yes, heart and high blood

Customer Question

I would like to use Trimix for ED
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Yes, heart and high blood pressure
JA: When was last time you had a check up? Is there a history of high blood pressure in your family?
Customer: two months ago, no history
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Vakul Aren replied 1 month ago.

Hello,I am Dr. Aren and i will help with your query.Trimix is a combination of Alprostadil,Papaverine and Phentolamine. The first one is a prostaglandin,the second a vasodilator and the last is a alpha blocker.The drug is injected at the base of the penis and can cause vasodilation and increased blood flow and a sustainable erection in most patient.Priapism(erection which does not go down) is a side effect of the drug apart from scarring and fibrosis.Your Urologist will be able to set your dose and prescribe it for you.,as well as guide you about the method for injecting the drug in detail.There do not seem to be any significant side effects with this.You may need to use higher dosages over a period of time ,but that will be quite a few years away.