Dr. Muneeb Ali
Dr. Muneeb Ali, Intensivist
Experience:  MBBS, MD, MCCM.Currently working in Critical Care Medicine with 10 year experience in Medicine
22950887

I am urinating pure blood with major stomach pains and have

Customer Question

i am urinating pure blood with major stomach pains and have lost about 30kg in 2 to 3 months no appetite
JA: How long have you been in pain? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?
Customer: in pain for about 2 months an vomiting and nausea regular
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: i have been telling doctors for years that everytime i have past stool i have blood when i wipe myself and blood clots in the stools and sometimes the water is blood red. in 2014 had a car accident p plater hit me from behind going 150 miles while i was going 95 miles from there i get really bad migraines which i use to get but only 3 to 6 a year if that and got a needle for them but now i get migraines my ears and nose bleed, i have tried everything but no one seems to want to listen. even when i went to the hospital when i was urinating pure blood they put me on a drip gave me some antibiotics and sent me home . i have had a hysterectomy in 2009 and i still bleed . i bleed and burn during and after sex. i have had 4 children also been gang raped 2
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Muneeb Ali replied 1 month ago.

Im very sorry to hear about your ordeals in the past several years and i will try to answer your questions here. Before i can, can i ask what is your age? DO you have bleeding from anywhere else apart from urine, stools and vagina? Any blood in vomitus? Any fever?

Since you seem to be offline, ill leave a response here which we can discuss later on

There are a few things which can cause this sort of bleeding from almost every orifice. Teh first thing which comes to mind is that you could have a hematological problem which is causing inadequate clotting to occur in your body. This would cause spontaneous bleeding from almost everywhere. There are numerous disorders which can cause this but in your case it is possible that you could have ITP or immune thrombocytopenic purpura which is a condition in which the platelets (the cells which form clots) are reduced because they are being destroyed in your body by antibodies. This would need a CBC with a peripheral film as well as a bone marrow biopsy to be diagnosed. The treatment is with steroids and many other medications.

Now the abdominal pain and extensive bleeding via the urine and stools can be associated with a couple of conditions. The blood in the urine can be due to a growth present in the bladder which could have infiltrated the surrounding tissues and is now causing the pain. This would need an immediate ultrasound as well as a cystoscopy to be diagnosed. The growth can be a tumor and that is why it is important to have this evaluated as soon as possible. The bleeding via the rectum as well as the passage of blood clots can indicate that you may have inflammatory bowel disease in which the lining of the intestines is inflammed which leads to diarrhea alternating with constipation as well as bleeding. This would need a colonoscopy to be diagnosed. Similarly, this can also be due to colon cancer as well. Mesenteric ischemia in which there are blood clots in the intestinal blood supply can also cause severe abdominal pain and blood clots in the stool.

So basically it is possible that you may have multiple conditions which are affecting your various organs or you could have an autoimmune condition which is affecting all these organs, lupus can cause these sort of issues as well and would need to be diagnosed with tests like ANA, ESR and anti dsDNA. But i do believe that you need IMMEDIATE evaluation at your nearest hospital. You need extensive workup with all the above tests to determine the cause. The bleeding and pain after sex in your vagina can also be due to an infection or a consequence of the lupus.

This is something which does need careful evaluation, i am sorry that you have not been getting the attention that you so clearly need but i would advise that you do see your doctor or ask for a referral to a specialist/ an internist so he can carefully go through all of your symptoms and determine the underlying cause.

Do you have any more questions?

Please leave a POSITIVE rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do i am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating. You can also ask questions from me directly by going on the link below,

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-muneeb-ali/