Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I am having severe muscle cramping, muscle pain ...I am not

Customer Question

i am having severe muscle cramping, muscle pain ...I am not dehydrated I am urinating normally I have checked my skin elasticity when pinched and it is good (my mom was a nurse) My muscles are cramping all over from toes, feet, calves, thighs, hips stomach, sides, hands and arms. If I stretch it will cramp. this has been going on for 3 days. I had a migraine for 11 days and went to the ER on Sunday, they gave me 2 rounds of migraine cocktails to break the cycle I do not know everything they gave me... the first round was 4 meds I know it had Toradol, benedryal and zofran. The 2nd round all i know was magnesium. This was all thru IV and they gave me a saline drip which is why dehydration is probably not the reason.
JA: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?
Customer: The migraines are episodic but this last one was over 10 days which is why i went to the ER. the nausea is from the migraines
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: family history of heart issues... my sister 15 months older thatn me just had 90 % blockage mother had heart attack I just had a stress test with ultrasound everything was normal I am 48 yrs old
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Bob replied 1 month ago.

Hi there. Are you on any medications?