Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I have a sensitive female kind of question:) heh. Well, I

Customer Question

Hello. I have a sensitive female kind of question:) heh . Well, I have been sexually active for a couple years, and I have found that it seems I can only fit about 5 inches comfortably in my vagina, without it bumping my cervix, and I'm with a guy who is 6 inches and I'm a bit worried about doing the deed with him because I want to be able to have him fully inside me. Soo, I'm just wondering if my size is normal first of all, and if you know of any kind of perhaps insertable product that can hold your cervix up higher to extend the vagina lenght? Or of any actually effective exercises that could possibly give me another inch of length to my vagina??? Sorry that was long, thank you:)
JA: How long have you been dealing with the issue? In general, how has your health been lately?
Customer: I have good health
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 month ago.

Hi. Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is Uzair.
I am reviewing your post and will get back to your reply momentarily.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 month ago.

The length of your vagina is normal so will not have any issue.Nothing to worry about.

Hope this helps.
Please do not forget to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Best wishes.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 month ago.

Please let me know if you have followup questions.