Dr. Muneeb Ali
Dr. Muneeb Ali, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, MD, MCCM. Currently working in Critical Care Medicine with 10 year experience in Medicine
22950887

I need some info on how t incresae my sperm quality and

Customer Question

I need some info on how t incresae my sperm quality and quantity
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No im not taking any medication but i have seen a doc
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: No im not allegic. I dont hve any chromic deaseses
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: My sperm is very weak and sometimes no sperm detected in semens at all but my sexual life is just normal
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Muneeb Ali replied 3 months ago.

Im sorry to hear about your symptoms. Now increasing the sperm count is a difficult thing to do to say the least. The first thin g to do here would be to actuially look at the reason for the low sperm count, in many cases youy could have an obstruction in the testes which is preventing the sperm from reaching the semen. This can be determined with the help of simple clinical examination as well as with specific tests. If there is an obstruction then simple surgery can be done to remove the obstruction. Now apart from that there are some treatments which can help in increasing the sperm count which include,

Clomiphene

Gonal-F

Serophene

All of these drugs cna stimulate sperm production however you will need a prescription for them by visiting your doctor and also by undergoing some tests. In the meantime there are some supplements which you can use to help with the sperm production, ill list them here,

• Vitamin C
  • Vitamin E
  • Vitamin B12
  • L-arginiine
  • L-carnitine
  • Zinc
  • Maca
  • Ginseng
  • Horny goat weed
  • Tribulus terrestis
  • Saw palmetto

Most of these supplements can be used safely and you can buy them OTC in any pharmacy. i would suggest that you try these supplements and in the meantime discuss with your doctor about the option of using the other prescription medications which i mentioned above.

Do you have any more questions?

Please leave a POSITIVE rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do i am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating. You can also ask questions from me directly by going on the link below,

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-muneeb-ali/

Is there anything else that you would like to know? if done for now, please remember to leave a POSITIVE rating by clicking on the stars above on your screen as that is the only way we are compensated for helping you today. You can even ask follow up questions after the rating.