Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

Can I buy Tussionnex online? I am forever getting sinus

Customer Question

Can I buy Tussionnex online? I am forever getting sinus infections with the post nasal drip which keep me up all night. Only tussionex helps me to sleep.
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Are you having any breathing problems?
Customer: It has been about a year. I have bad allergies which I take medicine for but sometimes the sinuses get bad. I have an inhaler, although I do not have asthsma. I do use it if my breathing seems affected. I only have had to use it a few times.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I have High Blood Pressure which is good with medication. I am allergive to sufla and leviquin.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 1 month ago.

Hi. Dr Rick here. I completed an Internal medicine internship in NYC and have two decades of clinical experience. How can I assist you today?

Yes....but you will probably have to buy it in bulk:

http://silkroad-pharmacy.com/online-pharmacy/buy-tussionex-hydrocodone-473ml-syrup-online/

Otherwise you will need an Rx. With this Rx you would have a much easier time of purchasing this medication....

Does this make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS