Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS(R)
16766337

My wife in the last 5 days her left eye area has been

Customer Question

My wife in the last 5 days her left eye area has been swollen and itchy she has taken Benadryl but has not worked. She has not taken any new medication or bought any new or used that might have causes this thank you
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 1 month ago.

Hi. I amCustomerWelcome to Just Answer and thank you for the question.
I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply.

Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 1 month ago.

One sided eye swelling is not because of any allergy or drug , this is because of local eye problem and not the systemic illness .

So it would be ideal to have cold sponging , and immediate examination to look what actually is going wrong .

Please go for examination .

Good luck .

Please let me know if you have any further questions. And please take the time to leave me a positive rating if you are satisfied with the answer. You can always ask me for a follow-up question post rating the answer. You can also ask for me in the future by going on the linkhttp://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-abid