Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

Stopped during a stress test because my blood pressure went

Customer Question

stopped during a stress test because my blood pressure went up but my heart rate did not. I was referred to a cardiologist. What might be the cause of this?
JA: Is this a time sensitive issue? What type of specimen are they testing?
Customer: I am a female 78 year old.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: none thatni canthink of
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Captain replied 7 months ago.

Hello!

Welcome to the JustAnswer.com chat dialog.

I am a Family Medicine doctor, board certified with active licenses and certification in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, as well as Integrative Medicine & Naturopathy, with advanced training in Neurology, Cardiovascular Medicine, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, and Psychiatry. I am also well-trained in Functional Medicine. Perhaps most importantly, I consider myself a patient listener.

I have read your post and observations. There are many possible causes for isolated hypertension

Would you prefer a summary answer to your question, or would you prefer more back-and-forth, where there will be a series of more questions and more details clarified? There is no difference in charges for your preference.

Either way, I’ll do my best to take the appropriate time to help you.

I could certainly list the causes of isolated hypertension, but do you have more nuanced questions about your personal medical history that would be more helpful?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
please cancel the charges, both the $5 and the $29 fee I do not believe I completed the required info. regardless I do not wish to have the monthly service and thank-you for the refundable answer
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
cancel all service, refund my payments thank you *****