How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2592
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Do you have a doctor that deals with toxins, and if so which

Customer Question

do you have a doctor that deals with toxins, and if so which location? Mainly with a person who has been exposed to metha bromid.
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking? Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: this person was exposed several years ago, and at sthat time his sesophagus. Now it has effected his stomach and also is having chocking spells
JA: I'm the Doctor's Assistant. I work with them to help customers like you. How long has this been bothering you? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?
Customer: The exposure was about 16 years ago. has seen a number of doctors through the syears with no real results Also went to sCleveland Clinic about 12 years ago _ No help.
Submitted: 3 months ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 3 months ago.

Hi. Dr Rick here. I completed an Internal medicine internship in NYC and have two decades of clinical experience. How can I assist you today?