Dr. Captain
Dr. Captain, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  I have specialized in common problems for men, women, children, and the elderly.
72350808

I need a doctors not that releases me to work. it is road

Customer Question

i need a doctors not that releases me to work.
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: it is road rash. I was seen in an emergency room in mexico 2 weeks ago. I am on no medication at tmentall. I am using topical antibiotic oin
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: none
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: no. I have not been sick in years have no primary care physician and am desperate to get a note that releases me to work
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Captain replied 5 months ago.

Hello!

Welcome to the JustAnswer.com chat dialog.

I am a Family Medicine doctor, board certified with active licenses and certification in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, as well as Integrative Medicine & Naturopathy, with advanced training in Neurology, Cardiovascular Medicine, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, and Psychiatry. I am also well-trained in Functional Medicine. Perhaps most importantly, I consider myself a patient listener.

I have read your post and question.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I need a note from a doctor that states I am ok to work. I have is heal road rash from a bike accident that happened 2 weeks ago. It is healing just fine no infections. I am using neosporin, covering with tegoderm and wraping in cotton gauze. can you give me a doctors not that releases me?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I am perfectly healthy. I have no Primary physician and have not been to a doctor in well over 10 years.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
can you provide a doctors note that releases me to work?

I see. Thank you for explaining your needs

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I will pay if you indicate that a note is going to be possible.

A doctor's note is a document which assumes legal liability for your absence. This is not possible without a physical examination. If you are at risk for an infection from your accident, or if some tissues were damaged, the doctor writing the note would (and could) be held responsible for the miss in identifying it.

An urgent care center could certainly provide such a note, but not a telemedicine doctor.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
ok thank you

you're welcome. good luck!

Was I able to address your question to your satisfaction? Can I answer any other questions for you today?