Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

Chances of my nerve pain and headache and loss of apetite

Chances of my nerve pain and headache and loss of apetite being due to cancer lung cancer in particular
Head ache the front fore and front temple side areas of my head I ask this cause I for the last decade haven't had much of an apetite I know it due to mental issues basically life cues having changed in a way that I lost touch with self so I haven't eaten or lived in any way like myself in ten long years and I haven't smoked cigs like my normal self either I been smoking way more then usual for ten long years while eating way less and unhealthy too , when I do eat and I haven't been physically active also like my normal self due to my head being all twisted thanks again to
Life cues changing thanks to life having changed in ways that I can't see or hear or feel and do like myself so at first the apetite changes were due to mental cues and such of you know what I mean and now I worried that whatever I feeling physically is thanks to smoking the way I have been since ten years ago all while not doing any of the other countering stuff like eating/eating right exercise wether through walking hiking biking or sex now I worried pains I got are thanks to tumor ? Somewhere my nerves also all
Messed up my hands are cold all the time my fingernails curved and bulbed some and my finger movements are awkward my guess thanks to nerve damage

Hi. Dr Rick here. I completed an Internal medicine internship in NYC and have two decades of clinical experience. How can I assist you today?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Nerves damaged my guess thanks to smoking cigs and neurotoxin laced marijuana which I can't believe happened if it really is laced with what I suspect years ago marihuana never made me feel physically anything. But relaxed and mentally nothing but clear focused sometimes tired and lost times hungry and paranoid too but pharaoh ever paranoid
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I write message allready I gave strange headaches finger bulging thickening nails and tips and my fingers seem to not move properly like mom thing to control someone else's hand with my mind

Given what you have posted I would say that the chances that your symptoms are due to cancer, even lung cancer, is zero.

So. What is the take home message?

You can put these cancer fears behind you.

If you find this difficult to do then I'd suggest you have a complete exam by your primary care MD so as to ease your fears.

Make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS