How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2592
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have chronic pains in my left testicle and in the groin

Customer Question

Hello, I have chronic pains in my left testicle and in the groin area
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: I have these pains since 2008 :( I am not able exactly to determine what makes it worse
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I dont have any other medical history I was biking years ago I thought for a while the nerves in this area are damaged I have been to the urologists here but they were not able exactly to say what my sym
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 6 months ago.

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 6 months ago.

you should see a doctor and get a testicular ultrasound to check for hydroceles and cystic fluid in your testicles.

this could be causing your pain.

how old are you?

do you have a doctor you can see who can do an ultrasound of your testicle?