Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS(R)
16766337

Ankle replacement. knee replacement 10/ 10/ 16 in fargo ND.

Customer Question

ankle replacement. knee replacement 10/ 10/ 16 in fargo ND. How soon for ancle replacement.Will snvisc injection delay ankle r 7r
JA: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?
Customer: Yes Swelling, ice helps, with rest. If I walk over 100f ft. ankle pain is #10.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: This is my second knee r & r . left knee jan 2015.Arthirris super bad right ankle. Parkinsons 14 yrs - DBS at Uof M march 2016
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 1 month ago.

Hi. I amCustomerWelcome to Just Answer and thank you for the question.
I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply.

Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 1 month ago.

If you have had Knee replacement on 10-10-16 and you have bad Ankle joint and need surgery than you can go for surgery after 2 weeks of Knee replacement .

If no medicine are controlling your symptoms and your quality of life is effected than you can go for surgery .

Regards ***** ***** luck .

Please let me know if you have any further questions. And please take the time to leave me a positive rating if you are satisfied with the answer. You can always ask me for a follow-up question post rating the answer. You can also ask for me in the future by going on the linkhttp://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-abid/”