Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I have chronic rt real low pain in pubic area and

Customer Question

I have chronic rt real low pain in pubic area and folliculitis from shaving. I have no fever and able to hop on foot. I pushed on my llq real hard and pushed over towards rt lower quadrant and let up and it made my pubic area on the rt hurt worse. Am I ok? Can you have positive rovising sign without appendix? No vomiting diarrheah or constipation and negative mc burneys
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Don't need to call. Hit wrong button. Just type
Expert:  khagihara replied 3 months ago.

It is not Rovsing sign. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LrL4ysi_AE. Are you a male or a female? When you stand and put strain in your lower abdomen, do you feel bulging in the area?