Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS(R)
16766337

I have diarrhea once a week and only at nights no matter

Customer Question

I have diarrhea once a week and only at nights no matter what I eat. I do get constipated sometimes where I have push and finally stools come out. I had all these blood tests, colonoscopy, endoscopy, stools tests and ct scan and everything shows normal. My stools are mostly light and yellowish all the time for 6 months but my diarrhea shows brown sometimes. I also have stomach sounds even after I eat which I never had before. Was tested for Celiac disease, h pylori, Bacteria and was negative. I still cant believe is IBS. I never get cramps or stomach pain only backaches. Also, I been like this for 8 months with severe gases and burping meanwhile I eat. Can this be something serious the doctors have missed. Plus I lost weight quickly and unintenionally within then few months and gain it back. I thought it was malnutrition but tests don't show even if my stools float and are bulky and yellowish color. No doctor knows why I feel like I have flu symptoms and tired here and there. My cbc blood count show normal. Any suggestions I'm not depress or anxious but fustrated why digestive system isn't working like before. I'm 31 year old male.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 1 month ago.

Hi. I amCustomerWelcome to Just Answer and thank you for the question.
I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply.

Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 1 month ago.

As you have had GI symptoms since long , and blood test , scopies , CT Scan abdomen all were normal , but still you have burping , gases and you are not convinced about the diagnosis of IBS , keeping all facts in mind I would like to say that you should rule out the possibility of Blind loop syndrome , this is characterized by all the symptoms of IBS but with normal investigations . Usually bacterial overgrowth takes place in colon .

You should ask your treating Physician to once proceed and look for this syndrome please .

Regards ***** ***** luck .

Let me know if you have further quires .

Please click on good rating .

Thanks .