DIEGO BONILLA
DIEGO BONILLA, Doctor
Experience:  Pulmonary/ Critical Care at Boston University
93381398

I haven't been feeling really well recently i have been

Customer Question

I haven't been feeling really well recently i have been feeling sharp firing pain all over my body in my head the right and left side of my chest and my stomach i have no appteite i lost so much weight. I went to the doctors and she said it could be acid reflux and gave me some medicine for it but it hasnt done anything for me i really dont think thats the problem.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DIEGO BONILLA replied 1 month ago.

Hello

This is Dr. Bonilla. I understand your concerns.

The symptoms you described could be related to different etiologies including stress, thyroid problems or digestive problems. You should go to your PCP and have full blood work to rule out these conditions.

Please leave a positive rating.

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
i have done all types of blood work and everything came back normal. she said i might have acid reflux which seems to be off with the symptoms im having.

It's unlikely to have reflux if you are not responding to the treatment. You should see a therapist to rule out stress related problems.