Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Medical Doctor
Experience:  20 Years in Internal Medicine, Neurology and Sports Medicine
61817858

I tired as all the time some time at work after dinner I

Customer Question

I b tired as hell all the time some time at work after dinner I b tired(er) than hell and feel woozy like sometimes my head gets hot and my ears burn today at work I felt like I was drunker than hell and real tired but I went to bed early last night and doing nothing makes me real tired its like I got to keep going or I crash but I always b going I just don't feel rite
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Bob replied 8 months ago.

Bryant. This could be a serious medical condition. Have you seen your family doctor about this?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No I don't got 1 or insurance what's going on u recon
Expert:  Dr. Bob replied 8 months ago.

The list of possibilities is pretty long. You could be anemic, perhaps from a poor diet or occult blood loss in the intenstines. You could have an underactive thyroid. Your liver could be damaged, especially if you are a drinker. Your heart might be weak and not pumping properly. You need to visit an express care clinic or urgent care clinic and get a physical exam and some basic blood tests. It might be an easily treated condition that is making you so tired and robbing you of your energy.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
What do I tell them to check
Expert:  Dr. Bob replied 8 months ago.

They'll know what to check based on your symptoms and your exam.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I b sob I could of just went there to start with if I had the money instead of paying y'all and them now I gotta pay you just to tell me to go to the Dr
Expert:  Dr. Bob replied 8 months ago.

Sounded like you needed an educated friend to tell you the right thing to do...don't pay if you don't want to.

Expert:  Dr. Bob replied 8 months ago.

Save your money for the doctor's visit.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.