Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO

I'm at the er and the dr said this isn't herpes but this

I'm at the er and the dr said this isn't herpes but this looks like the early stage of a breakout

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am board certified and I have 40 years of patient experience. I am happy to help you. I'm sorry to hear you may have Herpes.

Can you upload a picture and tell me your symptoms.

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
No I think it's herpes but the dr says it's not I'll include a picture

Were there any blisters when you first noticed this? Do you have any pain?

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
No it doesn't hurt at all and I don't see any blisters,

Then I would have to say you have a pain free irritation that is not herpes. I'm assuming you are referring to the area just below the head of your penis.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have. Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance. I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. If you find the information I provided helpful, please rate me with 5-Stars. Thank you

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
I will tip and rate this time, he also said my hsv test at 6 weeks was good enough, but I fear I will wake up with blisters :( can they be so small that I can't see them?
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
I never had a primary outbreak if this is herpes,

I'm sorry, you said that before and didn't after a lot of effort on my part. Do it now and I will continue or I will opt out.

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Did it go through?

What you have on your penis shaft is a slight reddened area most likely from masturbating. It is not herpes. You will go to your doctor and request blood tests for Herpes, IgG and IgM. Until then there is nothing to add.

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
the test I took wasn't a good indication? And ok thanks

The test you took needs to be repeated.

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
You said otherwise the other day but ok,

Repeated..."Only to satisfy your anxiety".

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Ok dr I apologize I fell asleep on the other post, that was very rude , I will just see how the red spots look in the morning , this would be totally awkward if it's in fact herpes, why would it show up almost two months later

You are the only one who thinks it's herpes.

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
because I have all the symptoms hitting me at once ,

You have none of the symptoms of herpes and you never did. Didn't you mention Zoloft in the initial postings we had previously? Why not get the prescription filled and start taking it. After 2-3 weeks, I think you will be able to accept that you do not have nor did you ever have herpes.

I apologize you did not mention Zoloft, but I think you should request a prescription from your doctor for Zoloft or Buspirone to alleviate your stress over this incident.

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
I will pick up the prescription Friday I've never been on it just Xanax how will it affect me?
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
My dr did prescribe an antidepressant actually
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Would the blisters in the red spot be very very tiny and painless?

The blisters of herpes could be small BUT, they are painful.

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Ok well I won't waste any more of your time dr, thanks for your help , I'll just have to see how this looks in the morning....I really wanted to have a happy life with children and a family but I guess we all aren't gonna have that :/
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Goodnight ..

Good night and I hope you feel better tomorrow.

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
The area appears to be forming small shiny blisters ,

May I suggest you immediately go to an Urgent Care Center to have these evaluated. The content of the blisters can be cultured and either proven to be or disproven to be herpetic.

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
It is too late where I am I will go tomorrow ,

Most Urgent Care Centers are open 24/7. Don't do anything to break these "blisters."

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
The one here closes at 8 it is now 10, it's herpes I can tell....thanks for you help so far

Customer: replied 2 day ago.
The lesions have gone away I think? Would they appear and go away in a day?

not if it is herpes

Customer: replied 2 day ago.
Well it's completely gone , I was in my way to the dr to have a swab done but it's absolutely gone , after only a day ? Now I will say I used hotel soap when I can only use dove sensitive skin , the dr I saw yesterday said it was irritation

Start the Zoloft! You are fixating on something that is non-existent. I am going to opt out if you continue this non-substinent rhetoric.

Customer: replied 2 day ago.
Ok I just took my first dose of Buproprion, does the diagnosis of NGU mean herpes infection? That's what I was diagnosed with several weeks ago,

No, "Non Gonorrheal Urethritis."