Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO

I had 5 mimi strokes in march. went to hospital they work 3

I had 5 mimi strokes in march. went to hospital they work 3 days and say they could not in unblock block them because of the location. I have a 78% blockage in one of my arage thar run in the middle of my head. They send me home with blood thiner and crestor. I've been taking this for 6 months with no mir's or anythings. The speakers on my computer on my computers is not working

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am board certified and I have 40 years of patient experience. I am happy to help you. I'm sorry to hear that you had mini strokes. How may I help you?

How are you feeling today?

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Today has been a good day I have good days and bad days with most of them being bad

I see you are taking Plavix and Crestor. Are your lab tests indicating you are under good control?

I'm sorry to hear you are not feeling as well as you would like to. What specifically is bothering you.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have. Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance. I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. If you find the information I provided helpful, please rate me with 5-Stars. Thank you

Customer: replied 1 day ago.
The Dr has not done any test no any mri or cat scan

I'm sorry to hear that. May I suggest you discuss getting a current MRI with your doctor.