Dr. Muneeb Ali
Dr. Muneeb Ali, Intensivist
Experience:  MBBS, MD, MCCM.Currently working in Critical Care Medicine with 10 year experience in Medicine

Can phendametrazine be taken very short term w/trentellix,to

Customer Question

Can phendametrazine be taken very short term w/trentellix,to get off the phendametrazine?
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Muneeb Ali replied 9 days ago.

Welcome to JA and thanks for this question. The simple answer to your question is that YES, phendimetrazine can be taken with trintellix (vortioxetine) safely and both of them do not have any interactions with each other. It can be used in the short term if you want to transition of phendimetrazine but i would suggest that you do so under the supervision of your doctor.

Do you have any more questions?

Please leave a POSITIVE rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do i am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating. You can also ask questions from me directly by going on the link below,