Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.

Trying to get a medical card for maraquana/pot, No, anti

Customer Question

Trying to get a medical card for maraquana/pot
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No, anti sezire mess
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Nope, I recently pulled my ligaments in my pack the pills are not doing much for me except me me sleepy
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: Tegratol, otc pain killers and neurontin
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 9 days ago.

Hello from JustAnswer.

If you are asking whether you can get the documentation necessary to get a medical card for marijuana through this site, the answer is no. You would typically need to personally see a physician, although the specific requirements vary by state.

If you are asking for assistance in understanding the process for obtaining a medical card in your state, then I can provide further information, but to provide specific information, I would need to know the state of residence. I realize that you would have provided that information when you registered for the site, but the personal information is kept confidential to maintain privacy, and the experts cannot access that information.