Ashley Mires
Ashley Mires,
Experience:  Internist at Chest & Critical Care Consultants
94080274

Hel

Customer Question

Hel
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I had lower back surgery went through my stomach to bc of l5/s1 det disc I've had major problems ever since an now my muscle spasms bad I need my pain meds just to move and my alazopram to control the spasms will u help please
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I lost my job bc of it an lost my insurance I was getting my meds until then and now I can't do anything an can't c a doc bc of the no insurance and can't pay for it I need ur help to get my meds I was getting 120 10/325 loritabs a month and sixty 2mlg alazopram for the spasms a month and it helped dramtically
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I really need my medication so I can start trying to get back to my quality of life and work again please help me get my medication
Expert:  Ashley Mires replied 1 month ago.

Hi, there this is Ashley Mires, and I'm an internal medicine specialist in California. I believe that the following website will be able to help you obtain your medication; they're dedicated to helping patients in similar situations as you are, and I highly suggest reaching out to them. Here's the link to their site: Online-MD.org.