Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

I jumped from a bridge and was tortured by norwegian

Customer Question

I jumped from a bridge and was tortured by norwegian doctors. I am in Norway. You can watch me. Kjørbokollen Sandvika is videosurveilled. Området er videoovervåket.
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No. Norwegian psychiatry is forcing me to take trilafon perphenazin. I hope it is an international drug and not some local norwegian shit.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I am extremely overweight because trilafon triggers the hunger center in the brain so that i need food or i die or i pass out. So i keep eating. However, it might not be fat or lipids it could be water. Because my ancles and wrists are really thin.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I got this music program spotify. I dont know if i created it. It is a search system that needs internet. It has infinite music. It is on this computer and on my macbook computer and on my samsungphone. And then i think i might have created musicvideos mtv hits. And maybe my own fm radio at 104.8mhz. I dont know about the voice i hear but it would be cool if you could read it off at 105.8mhz
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
There is a place where i can bury felix my wolf who likely carries my heart. FOR REAL. Like i think they cut my heart out at hurdalssjoen and that felix placed it inside him. He is the best animal on earth. I can move to Brakoy with my mother. And we can be happy forever do you think so? Is it too late for sex? I love Tom Cruise. I might have sent him videos. I dont know anything. I am going to watch one of his movies it begins in three minutes.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am watching jack reacher movie and i remember egypt or afghanistan. It was probably egypt. Next to the red sea. Military check point. Me alone. Taliban. Two israeli women. A machine gun. And of course a boy in the car. And i dont remember,
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Blakstad eternal hell is controlling my hands they rape me with them
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Well i was debating inside myself if is should tell you this: i was in a tent with men and they gave me tea with lots of sugar and then
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
You can maybe clear out my past in the sense that i really went to Schwabisch Gmund Germany to study international relations. I studied only a semester then i went to Massachusetts. Amherst. University of Massachusetts, Amherst. UMass. I studied biochemistry a year. I worked for Alice Cheung. In her lab.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
In november 98 i was tragically thrown off a tall wild horse at full speed. I guess i landed on my head and neck. Is it a c h i p?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
wait when i was this kid well 14 years and started 8th grade at st johns internationsl shool waterloo belgium i might have been chipped this is f**ked up but if it is a silicone chip i could have recorded thoughts on it and then you can read it off i liked belgium
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
an alternative therapist told me they have tracer chips in the drugs sporing so that they see if you take the drugs or not he said a receit comes out if you take the drugs like a receit comes out of a machine I HATE NORWAY anyways i could have lots of sporings chips in me and i could be on radioactivity
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I dont know if i am able to find this website again i am really dumb it is just that i had red wine and it makes me intelligent because it it the opposite of the torture low down shit drugs that norway forced me to take (zyprexa, cisordinol, xeplion) if i dont find this website again just know that i love you and that you can call me on 0047 94160848 and 0047 95960002.
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 1 month ago.

Hello from JustAnswer.

It is unclear what medical question you are asking. However, it is not true that drugs are manufactured with tracer chips. It is not a question of whether the technology exists, but that the cost is prohibitive for pills that are made for the medical care.

Could you clarify if there is any additional information that you are seeking?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Well this might be hard for the male brain to handle but i believe i gave birth to cats. Alot of blood came out of me. I dont know if i ever gave birth. Maybe in toilets but they are dead. Am i the mother of emil? Jan Eriks "son" Fjelberg westcoast of Norway. Maybe not on satelite. It is a small island near stord. It has two farms. My uncle Per Jarle owns the family farm and those cows are so tortured. They use electricity to keep the cows so they dont move and it is loaded with my enemy black flies.

It is medically impossible for a human to give birth to cats so you certainly did not give birth to cats.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Dear Doctor. I agree with you we are humans and to give birth to cats is impossible. I knew that before i was a year old. However, norwegian psychiatry has injected xeplion in my shoulders. And i believe it got a little confused with a drug that is for lions cats. My norwegian doctor is laughing at me. His name is*****ås. He works at Humana. I am treated like an animal. But i prefer being treated like an animal in sandvika norway instead of being in a cage. So how can i have sex when norwegian males are laughing at me? And the police. I wanted them. Morten Opås might have injected semen into my shoulder. HE IS REALLY DUMB. And when i was in a cage the humans or monkeys where even dumber. I never meet intelligent men so i call the police and they hate me. And in the cage children or monkeyhumans raped me over and over and my stomach blew up like a balloon. It is not fat, lipids... Please watch me i think the walls is like a video like the sign says området er videoovervåket. I am in Sandvika Kjørbokollen Norway.

You need to work with a doctor that you trust to receive appropriate medical care. If you do not trust your current doctor, then you need to find another doctor that you trust.