Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC

What is the most effective tooth whitener for sensitive

Customer Question

What is the most effective tooth whitener for sensitive teeth? Does swooshing a shot of apple cider vinegar before swallowing hurt your enamel? How much citrus is too much as far as your teeth are concerned. I like to add lemon or lime juice to my smoothies.
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 11 days ago.

Hi. Dr Rick here. I completed an Internal medicine internship in NYC and have two decades of clinical experience. How can I assist you today?

No, apple cider vinegar will not hurt your enamel.

You can safely add as much lemon and lime juice as you want to your smoothies.

Does this make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
What is the most effective whitener for sensitive teeth? Or do all whiteners including sensitive professional ones, like I get from my dentist hurt your teeth to prove there working!?
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Also, no it doesnt make sense to me. I have read in magazines that lemons weaken your enamel and becareful how much you have. Does that mean its not true?