Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.

I have had chronic pain from Sciatica, swelling in lower

Customer Question

I have had chronic pain from Sciatica, swelling in lower feet and ankle's Scholiosis. I have been plauged with these condition's as well as Chronic Degenerative Bone Disease also Spinal Stenosis. My former Doctor Benjamen C. Mozie. Moved to Myrtle Beach and since I have no insurance. I have not been able to do anything but go to Emergency Room Doctor's. They have treated me with disrespect by claiming I am a Narcotic's Seeker. I am trying to get my disibility started but that take's a lot of time.
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I understand that this is a controlled substances that We are dealing with. I do'nt want to get you or myself in trouble for any mix up or misunderstanding. I need to know if I will be able to reieve my former medication's by My new doctor checking with the Bootheel Primary Clinic Located In Hayti, MO. ?
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 12 days ago.

Hello from JustAnswer. This is Dr. Love and my goal is to provide you with excellent service.

I am sorry that no expert has yet responded, but it is likely because it is difficult to fully answer your question.

You are correct that there are many restrictions upon controlled substances, and one of them is that it is illegal to prescribe these drugs over the internet.

As for your need to know if you will be able to receive your former medicines, that is impossible to answer, as each doctor must make their own decision whether to prescribe these medicines. What can be said is that you would be more likely to be able to obtain prescriptions for these medicines if you stop going to ERs. I understand what you are saying about the lack of insurance and the time it takes to get disability, but if you continue to go to ERs, you may permanently affect the likelihood that you can get these prescriptions.

I realize that this is not the solution that you were seeking to your dilemma, but there is no good solution until you are able to establish with a local doctor.