Vakul Aren
Vakul Aren, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS,DTM&H,34 years of experience

Where can 1 get treated once they find out they have hpv1?

Customer Question

JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: High blood pressure meds nothing on hpv1
JA: When was last time you had a check up? Is there a history of high blood pressure in your family?
Customer: I got tested about a month ago thru a clinic I tell my doctor or find a place that have treatment 4 hpv1
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No....I have gone to doctors and it came back negative but I needed a 2nd opinion and I went to a lab and had another test done...but to answer ur question no
JA: You can tell your Doctor that you want to work with someone else and they'll pass your question on to someone else.
Customer: I feel it all over my face and would really like to get the med's that help reduce the sores from getting worse
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Vakul Aren replied 14 days ago.

Hello,I am Dr. Aren and I will help with your query.It would help if I would know whether a PAP smear was done,it would be prudent to take the opinion of a experienced Gynaecologist who can assess you.This is essential since there are surgical options as well as medicines available for the proper management of hpv1 .It may involve surgery or cryotherapy/electrotherapy/laser therapy along with drugs .You need to be thoroughly investigated and assessed before treatment can be started as that depends on the extent of lesions.