Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD
Experience:  Board certified.

Wondering if I have a bladder infection. Don't think so

Customer Question

Hi .... Wondering if I have a bladder infection. Don't think so because it does not hurt to urinate but burns on the outside area afterwards. Any
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: about 2 months but it is not painful ... it just stings and burns for awhile.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I am wondering about dampness being a problem. Sweating, slight leakage at times. It seems it is something more like chapped skin. I use vasaline (sp?) and powder. This usually helps until the next time.
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr.Anil replied 11 days ago.

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.
Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.

What is your age and gender?

Do you have history of unprotected sex?

Any rash,soreness around urethra?

History of diabetes?

Any discharge?

Are you taking any medications?

Any investigations so far?

Waiting for your response.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
68 years old, female. no history of unprotected sex ... no recent sexual activity. No rash, just soreness that burns and stings around urethra. No diabetes. No discharge. Yes, take meds .... high blood pressure med, antiseizure meds for migraine prevention. No prior investigations.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
please cancel my free trial offer. This is getting too costly.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Please respond to my request for cancelation.
Expert:  Dr.Anil replied 11 days ago.

Do you want to close this question?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
requesting to cancel my free trial period. This procedure is getting to costly.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Please respond to my request to cancel these services and my cancel my free trial period.
Expert:  Dr.Anil replied 11 days ago.

I send your request to customer care for cancellation of your request.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Please cancel this question and cancel my free trial. Please respond to this request. Thank You.
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 10 days ago.
If you have a bladder infection, it usually hurts and burns as the stream starts, there may be blood in the urine, and you will be going many times small amounts. Burning after indicates a skin irritation from the urine. This can be due to yeast infection or herpes infection. It would be good to see a Dr for an exam.