DR.EHTISHAM
DR.EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

Quitting cymbalta cold turkey, brain zaps and headaches and

Customer Question

Quitting cymbalta cold turkey, brain zaps and headaches and just sick all around, decided to start back on Prozac to help with withdraws. Should I just get back on cymbalta then ween off?
JA: Do you have a fever? Do you have any other existing medical conditions?
Customer: No fever just don't feel good it's been about 5 days that I haven't taken cymbalta and no
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the psychologist should know?
Customer: Was depressed many years ago(17) & I have only been back on meds for 5 years
Category: Medical
Expert:  DR.EHTISHAM replied 4 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

It seems that you are experiencing withdrawal symptoms after stopping Cymbalta . You should restart and slowly wean off from it to avoid withdrawal

Good luck

Feel free to ask if any more question

If done Please leave a POSITIVE (3 – 5 stars, preferably 5) rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do I am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating

Regards