Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Urgent Care Physician
96392890

You maybe able to help. iwas in montreal and saw and over

Customer Question

you maybe able to help. iwas in montreal and saw and over the counteradvert about a drug thatcould cure urine leakage and increase sex potency. i did not take the name down. do you know of anypills tha could do the same thing?
JA: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this? In general, how would you describe your overall health?
Customer: yes first time general health good only milldhigh bolld pressure i take 5 mlg of norvase per day
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the psychologist should know?
Customer: nope
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Mo replied 1 month ago.

Hi Dr. Ashori here, please give me a moment to reply.

Expert:  Dr. Mo replied 1 month ago.

Well there isn't any medicine that's over the counter that would help, I am very familiar with the OTC meds and unfortunately most of those ads aren't always accurate.

I am assuming you have prescription meds such as ditropan? That's a good medicine and can help a lot with urine leakage.

Last resort is a surgery to install a valve.

Expert:  Dr. Mo replied 1 month ago.

Hope my answers were helpful.
Please click on "Rating" if you don't have any other questions so that we can complete this transaction.

Dr. Ashori

Expert:  Dr. Mo replied 1 month ago.

Please let me know if you have any other questions, otherwise please Rate this post so that I can get paid for my answer.

Hope I was helpful.

Thanks

Dr. Ashori