Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

I have black spots inside my vagina, on the outside of the

Customer Question

I have black spots inside my vagina, on the outside of the outer lips. I'm 81 years old and a little startled..
JA: How long have you been dealing with the issue? In general, how has your health been lately?
Customer: my health is good. I dance and ride horses and exercise bikes
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Ive had one small basic cell cancer operated on. no problem I have high blood pressure, which is controlled. That's it. I'm active sexually, tho not often
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 6 months ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Since how long you have this spot? Is this painful or itchy? Regards

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Not itchy,not painful. I don't know how long they've been there. Not more than a year though (not sure).
many spots on both sides. Ive been wearing pads for about 3 years, for leaky urine.

Thanks a lot for your input. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. As per your description, there are few possibilities like cyst, swelling of blood vessel, genital wart, syphilis etc. If you are worried about something like herpes or cancer, I reassure you that there is no such possibility because cancer specially doesn't stay at the same size for this much long. If it was cancer, it would have grown significantly larger even in one month. You should see a dermatologist at this stage and should get your treatment done as per cause but I reassure you that you don't need to be stressed about anything serious. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. Regards